Highly secure token-less matrix authentication
SECUREMATRIX is a unique, patented, and highly secure token-less matrix authentication solution, which combines patterns and images to form a one-time single use password that can be used for desktops, Windows, VPNs, intranets & extranets, Web servers, ecommerce, and other network resources. It does not require a physical token yet it is as secure as a two-factor security system. Our focus is on enterprise-class security and authentication.
SECUREMATRIX addresses issues beyond today's current authentication systems.
- Matrix image + fixed password combination
- Easy to implement, administer, and operate
- No software installed on each user's computer
- Users need only a browser (No software or special equipment such as tokens or hardware devices is required)
- Strong authentication method
- Lower operating expenses
- Rapid Deployment
- Users can remember their passwords (images) easily
- No more mind-boggling combinations of characters to remember
- No more expensive and clumsy token devices to carry
How SECUREMATRIX Works
Create an easy to remember password image pattern using any location and input order on the matrix table.
To create and use a password image pattern : Users pre-register the image, pattern and sequence that will be used to generate each password.
MATRIX AUTHENTICATION uses a matrix table that generates different numbers each time.
Patterns are much easier to remember than random words or numbers.
SECUREMATRIX is Highly Secure
- SECUREMATRIX applies the following four layers of security measures : - Image locations
- A large number of image password combinations makes the solution secure
- Our Password Management Policy make SECUREMATRIX authentication strong
- The system structure of SECUREMATRIX makes its security strong : - Random matrix table
- Image/numbers order
- Combination with fixed password
- Fixed password locations
- Hush functions
- SSL transmission
- Certificate issuance
Strong password management policy
- Setting up the password expiration date
- Setting up numbers that apply password history
- Setting up images that clients want to ban from user registrations
- Utilizing a password analyzer
- Allowing compulsory changes of certain passwords
- Determining when to activate an attack lock
- Determining the minimum number of characters for creating a password
- Requiring combination with fixed password
Q1. What is SECUREMATRIX?
It is an authentication solution that can confirm the identity of a person.
SECUREMATRIX uses TCP/UDP protocol communication via the browsers or LAN.
Q2. What is MATRIX AUTHENTICATION?
It is a unique identity verification/authentication system. SECUREMATRIX authentication method is a collaboration of image and one-time password technologies.
Q3. Please tell us about SECUREMATRIX product configuration.
SECUREMATRIX consists of two servers; GSB server and SECUREMATRIX Authentication server.
Please refer to the picture below.
Q4. What kind of passwords can you make with SECUREMATRIX?
You can make three different kinds of passwords. They are: Image password, image password plus fixed password, and fixed password only.
Q5. Are there any restrictions on your image password patterns?
NO! but administrators can prohibit certain image passwords from registered by users. User can create a pattern by selecting the same location multiple times. Administrators can also set a minimum password length by using the administrator page.
Q6. Why are there no alphabetic characters on the Matrix Table?
If we were to use alphabetic characters on the table, it would be easier to find out an image location. By using only 9 different numbers (1-9), there will always be some duplicate numbers on the table as there are 64 spaces,which makes it harder to guess an image location.
Q7. When does the SECUREMATRIX server certificate expire?
When does the SECUREMATRIX server certificate expire? The server certificate expires 20 years after the installation. Once the certificate expires, the communication between the servers will stop.